Pursuant to Art. 13 and 122 of the Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003, as well as the general provisions of the Data Protection Commissioner of 8 May 2014, Arca Etichette Spa based in Via Edison, 119 – 20010 Marcallo (MI) – ITALY, operates transparently, in full compliance with privacy protection regulations, and does not make use of the personal data of customers and users of this site for commercial purposes, nor does it make use of first party profiling cookies.
The Italian Cookie Law – primarily aims to:
– safeguard users from profiling carried out without their knowledge on the basis of their behavior on the Internet;
– allow users to inhibit the installation of cookies they do not need.
The new law provides that operators of Internet sites cannot install cookies for profiling and marketing purposes on user terminals, unless they have been properly informed and have acquired a valid consent.
What are cookies?
When visiting a site for the first time, small text files (cookies) are sent to the web browser on the user’s device.
– Some (session cookies) remain on the device only for the time of the visit, then “disappear” upon closing the web browser, and are designed to facilitate the user’s authentication.
– Others (persistent cookies) remain active even after the closing of the web browser and help sites remember data and user preferences for subsequent visits.
Functional cookies are useful because they improve navigation and provide immediate fulfilment of the service.
Often, however, sites also integrate functions by third parties into their website (e.g. comment forms, social network icons allowing visitors to share content online, statistical detection systems).
Third party profiling cookies are also used to collect personal data and browsing preferences which, when crossed, define consumer profiles to “hit” with targeted advertising (often invasive).
Cookies on Arca’s website
We do not make use of first party profiling cookies and do not collect or process data to build up commercial profiles for marketing purposes. We make use of technical and session cookies for the proper operation of this site and to improve your user browsing experience (to prevent the short cookies information banner from popping up on the second visit, to provide more immediate access to the area of the site reserved to distributors, to propose a specific browsing language, etc.).
Third-party cookies currently present on this website:
– AddThis, for sharing articles and texts on a given website or on various social network platforms. As specified by the Data Protection Commissioner in the “Clarifications on the implementation of legislation on cookies” connections with social networks are for the Italian Cookie Law “simple links to third-party sites that do not install profiling cookies,” and there is thus no need for consent (Policy).
– Google Analytics generates detailed statistics on a site’s browsing traffic, traffic sources, and pay-per-click operations. Traffic on Arca’s website is monitored anonymously and in an aggregated manner through Google Analytics (with the partial obscuration of user IPs) in order to ensure the site’s smooth operation and a return on business investments in digital marketing (Policy).
– Google Maps is a maps service provided by Google which collects information and browsing viewer preferences (Terms of Service and Policy).
If you wish to disable Google Analytics, download and install the add-on for the web browser you are using (compatible with Chrome, Internet Explorer 8-11, Safari, Firefox and Opera).
Enabling or disabling cookies
– scrolling through the page (continuing to browse within the same web page)
– selecting some other content or links within the site.
Cookies are enabled or disabled in various ways. By changing the privacy settings in your browser, you can choose different levels of acceptance of cookies, or decline cookies, or choose to receive a warning before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
By completely disabling cookies in your browser, you may however not be able to use all of the interactive functions on Arca’s website, since functional cookies will also be disabled.
To block or allow cookies for these browsers, see the following links:
– Google Chrome
– Microsoft Windows Explorer
– Mozilla Firefox
– Apple Safari.